Thursday, July 5, 2012
What are offline blog editors? These are simply software intended for you to write, edit and publish post without an internet connection. Have you ever wonder drafting a post without the temptation of other social activities such as going to twitter or facebook instead?
What are the benefits of using blog editor?Blogger has been a very good blogging platform, it's post editor is dynamic. Every now and then, it automatically saves your post without saving it manually, in a couple of seconds I guess. No way of worrying you will lost an entire paragraph, however, am here to give you some alternatives. There are still some benefits bloggers can get of using blog editors. Here are some important considerations:
- When your offline. There are instances that you can't control it from ruining your online career. So wait for it to come back, or use offline editor.
- When your internet connection is slow. Do you want to embed videos or upload images to your post? You can't do that easily with a slow connection, you have to wait.
- Write without waiting. This is synonymous to a slow connection! Opening your online post editor, provided by your blog platform cost your time. Alternatively, use offline blog editor and write as fast as you can without loading time problem!
- Copy and Paste Easily. This is one of the important features. Even at blogger post editor, if I copied a written post in a word document, it would give me text without line breaks. But with this alternative, no formatting change.
- According to David Risley,
- Windows Live Writer is the best for Windows, and
- Marsedit for Mac.